We're currently hiring for the following positions:
Content & Marketing Manager (Part-Time)
One Stripe Chai is a beverage startup focused on bringing South Asian flavors to market. We started with chai concentrates and blends, crafted to be enjoyed from the comfort of your home or at your favorite coffee shop. Using tea sourced directly from an organic and biodynamic family-owned farm in Assam, India, One Stripe Chai is brewed in Portland, OR, with a focus on taste and simplicity.
One Stripe Chai is looking for a part-time Content & Marketing Manager to be a critical part of our scaling journey. This Content & Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing engaging video and photo content across Instagram and Tik Tok.
This team member will be integral to growing One Stripe Chai’s marketing efforts and brand presence. The Content & Marketing Manager will be working closely with and be mentored by the VP of Growth. Current students are welcome to apply and there is potential for this role to turn into a full-time position. This role is remote and compensated on an hourly contractor basis.
- Develop video and static content for key One Stripe Chai social platforms, Tik Tok and Instagram (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter experience a plus)
- Manage content calendar and lead meetings with executive team to discuss and strategize
- Plan and manage partnerships with other brands (e.g., social giveaways or collaborations)
- Leverage research and present creative ideas on trends, content series, etc.
- Support influencer strategy and outreach
- Support development of email marketing content and campaigns
- Regularly report to executive team on trends and content traction
- Anticipated ~20 hour weekly commitment
- Familiarity with key social media platforms (Instagram, Tik Tok)
- Experience creating video and reel content for Tik Tok and Instagram
- Ability to think strategically about our brand voice and create content that correlates and is consistent
- Creativity and strong attention to detail
- Be a self-starter, adaptable to a quick and fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally passionate about South Asian culture and food / beverage trends
Interested? Get in touch! Email email@example.com with the following:
- Short cover letter (~250 words) on why you are interested in the role
- (optional) Any social media profiles that are useful references of your work
We're looking forward to hearing from you!